Ladysmith Realtor Lorne Gait’s 2013 Third Quarter Market Update
The Vancouver Island Real Estate Board September 2013 stats are now published for the Cowichan Valley Real Estate Region, which includes Ladysmith, Saltair and Chemainus. Also available are the stats for the Nanaimo region, which includes Cedar. These stats consider the Real Estate Market through the end of September.
The Stats themselves
- Cumulative Residential Average Single Family Sale Price
- Single Family Units Reported Sold
- Comparative Activity by Property Type
- MLS® Single Family Sales Analysis
- Cowichan Valley – Single Family Sales by Subarea
- Nanaimo – Single Family Sales by Subarea
- Gabriola Island
Download the 2 reports:
The Real Estate Board News Release
Check out the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board’s own analysis of the Third Quarter results. VIREB NEWS RELEASE
Lorne’s Take on Things . . .
Mid Vancouver Island is a great place to live. We are in a balanced market. It is an great time to Buy. It is an ok time to Sell. As a resident of the area, I’ll be willing to work with you to accomplish your real estate goals.